[ExI] Thoughts on Ethereum?

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri Mar 14 14:30:03 UTC 2014

Subject: Re: [ExI] Thoughts on Ethereum?

>>..."Adrian - It's yet another solution looking for a problem at the
moment."

>...Well, it's a platform, it may open ways to develop many solution to many
problems. For example, Ethereum seems the ideal platform to develop idea
futures and general prediction markets...Giulio

A solution without a problem is a good description of the WWW in 1989.  It
ended up solving a ton of problems we didn't know we had.  It had intended
consequences: a chain reaction of other solutions.