[ExI] Thoughts on Ethereum?

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Sun Mar 16 21:32:36 UTC 2014

Il 16/03/2014 21:48, Adrian Tymes ha scritto:
> On Sun, Mar 16, 2014 at 1:00 PM, Mirco Romanato <painlord2k at libero.it
> <mailto:painlord2k at libero.it>> wrote:
>
>     I (with some help) compiled this chart comparing the M0 and M1 inflation
>     of the US$ and M0 Inflation of Bitcoin.
>
>     https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnWZ8CNHuTE3dGo3RTBoSHdvQnZsZkpZdHB1ZUhQLWc#gid=0
>
>     I do not see any serious difference in the current annual and monthly
>     inflation rate between US$ and Bitcoin.
>

> I do.  That sheet lists differences of several %.  That's "serious" in
> financial terms.

Is it?

Remember, I can know the 2015 or 2016 or 2020 or 2030 inflation of
bitcoin today
I can not know how much the Federal Reserve Chair will print tomorrow.
It is a long run.

Currently, the use of USD for commerce is reducing where the use of
bitcoins is increasing. Some put the increase of users in 2013 around
500% (500K to 2.5M).

There are numerous advantages present (and future) in owning and using
bitcoins (the stuff the press often decries)

This must priced in and is priced in.

Mirco