[ExI] Thoughts on Ethereum?

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 22:04:01 UTC 2014

On Sun, Mar 16, 2014 at 2:32 PM, Mirco Romanato <painlord2k at libero.it>wrote:

> Il 16/03/2014 21:48, Adrian Tymes ha scritto:
> > That sheet lists differences of several %.  That's "serious" in
> > financial terms.
>
> Is it?

Heck yeah.  2% versus 10% interest/inflation/etc. per year, let alone per
month?  Ask any financial analyst or accountant and they'll tell you that's
a big difference.

Just last week, I was reading an article about how VC firms were only
returning 7% interest over a given period during which Standard & Poor's
returned 9% interest, and that was presented as debunking the idea that VC
firms were a good investment - not even "roughly equal", but "much worse".