[ExI] dr. lajeunesse

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu Mar 20 15:30:18 UTC 2014

Good news for those who sent best wishes and get well notes to Dr.
Lajeunesse.  I heard back from my buddy this morning, the guy who put
together the poster with our greetings:

. that Christine, Dr. Lajeunesse.  She is one tuff and determined chick.was
working on her black-belt and ran a marathon in China, even.  The 12-gage
buck-shot round went through her forearm and into her belly just above her
navel.  No one can figure out why she is alive.and as of the Sunday she was
her for breakfast, she looked amazingly great, and was walking up to 4-miles
a day.  Her right arm is permanently crippled and she'll never do
surgery-her first love-again.being right-handed, she can't write, even.  She
was over on Sunday before last, and had further surgery the following day,
Monday.to take bone material from her femur so to replace the missing bone
in her right forearm.  She had an email sent to me later that Monday, saying
it was successful and she was awake.Bob

Thanks again for all those who sent notes and greetings in Dr. Lajeunesse'
time of trouble.  She and I were working on an invention when the shooting
happened, so if someday you have a lodged kidney stone and they blast it
with an excimer laser, you sent get-well wishes to its co-inventor, when she
needed best wishes the most.