[ExI] dr. lajeunesse

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Thu Mar 20 19:05:28 UTC 2014

Wow! I'm gonna send her another card. :)  She sounds so
far out of my league she's plumb out of sight, but it must
be hard to lose your firstlove specialty. Damn.

It's funny that way, though. I had a friend who loved
singing, she got throat cancer and they removed her
larynx. My cousin was a watercolor artist and went blind.

Some folks just turn their face to the wall and shut down.
Others get up and hop to it, finding some new specialty.
What makes that happen?

Thanks for the update, spike. :)

Regards,
MB