[ExI] cool! locals create circuit board modeled on the human brain

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Mon May 5 07:04:17 UTC 2014

On Sun, May 4, 2014 at 11:48 AM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> Cool Adrian, I was hoping you would show up in this discussion.

Yeah - RL's busy randomly.  Speaking of which, if you have time and
availability to help (especially if you can help w/CFD on your own time),
poke me offlist about CubeCab.  It's getting more serious.

> What scripting language would you recommend?

Any of 'em that are made to be actual programming languages.  Specifics
depend on what exactly you're trying to do with it.

Although, Bill's question seemed to be more about parallel processing than
about self-modifying code.  Most popular programming languages have ways to
handle this, either natively or via extensions.  And he's right: it is
easier to design for modularity, so you can have one processor set doing
one thing while another handles a different task.  This is why most people
can not directly consciously control their heart rate, immune system, and
so on: consciousness is yet another module, and one that was added fairly
recently in the evolutionary process.