[ExI] neurons

Tomaz Kristan protokol2020 at gmail.com
Wed May 21 12:07:30 UTC 2014

Kaku is wrong and confused once again. The  number of possible states is
really very big. 2 or 3 to the power of neurons. However, this tells you
little or nothing. If you have a hard drive with 1 TB capacity, then the
number of possible states is 2 to the power of 8*10^12. Much more even!

And also not very useful in what he (Kaku) wants to say. This raising to
the power is unjustified and misleading.

https://protokol2020.wordpress.com/