[ExI] question for it hipsters

Dan danust2012 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 00:09:11 UTC 2014

On Tuesday, October 14, 2014 2:58 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:
>> … no one - not even the feds - can hack stuff that no longer exists.
>> Adrian
> The metadata no longer exists?  Without it, how did some innocent
> persons who did nothing wrong know exactly which hard discs
> mysteriously crashed and then subsequently were accidentally
> crucified, drawn and quartered, ground to dust, burned and the
> smoldering ashes hurled into the sea?

I don't think any here knows what really happened there, but it was a terribly convenient loss of data. It reminded of many years ago when a mayor lost re-election and then his nephew's law office -- where many files dealing with city contracts -- has a fire. Notably, the aforementioned contracts all seemed to be lost and there were no copies to be found. And no investigation ensued. Strange that, no?

Regards,

Dan
 My latest Kindle book, "Born With Teeth," can be previewed at:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00N72FBA2