[ExI] question for it hipsters

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 09:23:24 UTC 2014

On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 8:09 PM, Dan <danust2012 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't think any here knows what really happened there, but it was a
> terribly convenient loss of data.

### Perhaps immodestly, I claim I know what happened: Evil filth committed
various crimes, intentionally destroyed whatever data they could, brazenly
defied other powers and are still doing well. As Spike says, this is a part
of the cross-over into overt corruption, something that is the essence of
government in most countries but so far was not as rampant in the US. What
starts with brazen, in-your-face lies, often ends with a boot stomping your
face. Beware, nazification proceeds.

Rafal