[ExI] 23andME - Company issues: privacy

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Sun Oct 19 18:06:09 UTC 2014

Il 19/10/2014 18:19, Adrian Tymes ha scritto:

> The problem is, vaccine refusal causes diseases to incubate that can
> sometimes become a problem even for the vaccined (if the vaccine was
> administered improperly or didn't take).  If almost everyone has that
> vaccine, it's not an issue - but if enough people don't, it can become a
> problem.

> There is also a tragedy of the commons: hospitals are paid for in part
> with public money.  In many health cases, preventative measures for
> everyone are far less expensive than after-the-fact care for a few.  The
> exact borderline is a subject of debate, but vaccines could be called an
> extreme case: they are proven effective and very minimal inconvenience,
> and the arguments against them are almost 100% false information.

We agree on the facts, but this is no reason good enough to prevent free
choices. The problem is the government.

A private business could prevent children for entering a private school
if they have not done the required vaccinations (or they have a really
compelling reason to not do so - sometimes there are).
A public school, directly or indirectly, will bow to the
PC/Gaia-worshipping crowd.

Mirco