[ExI] 23andME - Company issues: privacy

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 18:25:27 UTC 2014

On Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 11:06 AM, Mirco Romanato <painlord2k at libero.it>
wrote:

> A private business could prevent children for entering a private school
> if they have not done the required vaccinations (or they have a really
> compelling reason to not do so - sometimes there are).
> A public school, directly or indirectly, will bow to the
> PC/Gaia-worshipping crowd.

Actually, around here, I believe I have heard of kids being kept out of
public schools if they didn't have the required vaccinations yet.  I
*think* the parents might technically have been guilty of fostering truancy
if the non-vaccination-so-no-school went on long enough, though I haven't
heard of any such cases being enforced.