[ExI] Philosophy Tech Support

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 17:12:53 UTC 2014

​.  What if… everyone had too much free time on their hands?  Assume away
constant struggles for the basics, so we have sufficient food, shelter, all
the bear necessities of life, spelling intentional (Google on it, younger
friends.)

Then what happens?

spike
​First, you have a biased question.  'Too much' is by definition going to
lead to trouble of some kind.  But what about just a lot of time?  I've
been retired for 17 years and have had no trouble filling the time with my
hobbies, mostly reading.  What kind of trouble did you have in mind, fan of
Baloo?  bill w