[ExI] Lessons from Tesla?

Dan danust2012 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 21:45:56 UTC 2014

Anders wrote:

> The standard crackpot claim is "They laughed at Galileo!" (to which
> the rejoinder is: "And Bozo the clown.")

In the same vein as the parenthetic comment, someone once quipped that they laughed at him when he said he would become a Twitter comedian and then asked, "Well, who's laughing now?!" :)

Regarding your other comments, much in agreement. I think some (most? all?) people need some encouragement to stick to something -- to try to implement the various elements needed for success in any field. But I've seen many people doggedly go on until total failure. My fear would be that the Tesla icon might fuel "stick-to-it-ness" to the point of utter ruin.

Regards,

Dan
 My latest Kindle book: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00N72FBA2
 (You can preview it on the site.)