[ExI] Religious Idiocy Triumphs Over Science Yet Again

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 16:53:18 UTC 2015

On Dec 4, 2558 BE, at 6:46 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:
> ​The party in which the top 3 presidential candidates
> ​are ​Donald Trump, Ben Carson and Ted Cruz, world class ignoramuses all. …  John K Clark
>

> Donald Trump: graduated from Wharton school of business, became a self-made multi-billionaire.

If inheriting millions makes someone self-made, then I guess "self-made" is a useless term now. In my book, you're self-made when you start out from poverty -- not from being in the multimillionaire ranking. And this is leaving aside his Trump "earned" his money beyond his vast inheritance with a "little" help from eminent domain.

Regards,

Dan
  Sample my Kindle books via:
http://author.to/DanUst