[ExI] Religious Idiocy Triumphs Over Science Yet Again

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 21:08:49 UTC 2015

My proof will come with California’s high speed rail project: paying off
various religious and native groups will become steadily more expensive as
more track is laid.  spike

Religious groups, no.  But our American aborigines, yes.  We have a giant
guilt complex regarding them which is fully justified.  OK, so they were in
the stone age when we came but that doesn't justify the slaughter or the
broken treatises. bill w