[ExI] Religious Idiocy Triumphs Over Science Yet Again

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun Dec 6 20:32:04 UTC 2015

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Tara Maya
Subject: Re: [ExI] Religious Idiocy Triumphs Over Science Yet Again

I believe all of us can trace our ancestors to Africa.   ;)

Tara Maya

Ja.  But with these 100 dollar DNA tests, we can reach back about 8 to 10 generations (ish (I am working on a statistical model to determine the uncertainty on that (made a cool breakthrough yesterday.)))

We are all Africans, but if it is recent enough to show up with one of these inexpensive tests, then you are African.  If anyone gives you any trouble about it, by pointing to your blonde hair, chalky white skin and blue eyes for instance, ask them to show you their DNA results.  Every real African American I know on there has at least *some* European ancestry.

DNA is a fun game if you have a sense of humor.