[ExI] Religious Idiocy Triumphs Over Science Yet Again

Tara Maya tara at taramayastales.com
Sun Dec 6 23:51:47 UTC 2015

In all seriousness, quite true. I have about 3% Native American DNA, but unfortunately, the test I took doesn’t give me any more refinement than that…. I would love to know what tribe, as that would give me some clue when it entered the tree. No one of the generation/s when it must of occurred would own up it in the historical record. So, somebody was “passing” as something other than Native American back in the day. I sure would like to know who!  I wonder what they would think if they knew that to their descendants it would be a source of pride not shame? And what a pity they felt they had to lie or hide.

Tara Maya
Blog <http://taramayastales.blogspot.com/>  |  Twitter <https://twitter.com/taramayastales>  |  Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Unfinished-Song-Epic-Fantasy/310271375658211?ref=hl>  |  Amazon <http://www.amazon.com/Tara-Maya/e/B004HAI038/ref=sr_tc_2_0?qid=1349796143&sr=8-2-ent>  |  Goodreads <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/2951879.Tara_Maya>