[ExI] Zuckerberg just bought 26 days of world peace?

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 23:31:18 UTC 2015

On Dec 6, 2558 BE, at 3:19 PM, Rafal Smigrodzki <rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, Dec 5, 2015 at 12:47 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:
>> Many of those reading this may live to experience what happens when a nation
>> lives on borrowed money for a long time.  Eventually the bills come due.  I
>> fear the outcome will range somewhere between extremely unpleasant to
>> horrifying.
>
> ### I am just as appalled by deficit spending as you are but I think we will actually weasel out of trouble thanks to AI and robotics. Economic productivity will keep increasing so fast that all the liabilities of the US government will be met by taxing the same slice of a much bigger pie.
>
> At least I hope so. In fifteen years I will be eligible for social security... but I am making preparations to do without, just in case.

I hope everyone here is making similar preparations too. Well, those who are in a position to -- which I believe is probably most here.

By the way, the horror scenario might not be so bad here. Were the government to default, life would go on. Were it to collapse, likewise. My guess is the government will muddle through, and most people will get used to it. Think of how few protest about be scanned or probe at the airport now. That's the new normal, no?

Regards,

Dan
  Sample my Kindle books via:
http://author.to/DanUst