[ExI] ambiguously evil triplets, was: RE: [Bulk] Re: The list is in the timeline

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 06:56:49 UTC 2015

On Wed, Dec 9, 2015 at 9:54 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> all Carlas are Cyan, and no I didn’t know what color cyan is, yes I had to
> google on it.

Either you googled wrong, or something got messed up getting your graphs to
the list (and my email viewer).  Your graphs, as they show up here, have
#6EAB47 for Carla, which is closer to "green" than to "cyan".  If you want
cyan, that's #FFFF00, one of the corners of the color cube and thus one of
the most well known colors.

If it helps, here are the other seven corners:
#000000 - black
#FF0000 - red
#FFFF00 - yellow
#00FF00 - green (a bright enough green that some call this "lime" and put
"actual" green nearby, but by most computer display standards this is the
definition of green)
#0000FF - blue
#FF00FF - magenta
#FFFFFF - white

And here's a visualization I wrote up some years ago, in a fantasy
(magic-elemental) context:
http://www.wingedcat.org/elements/elementtable.html