[ExI] Religious Idiocy Triumphs Over Science Yet Again

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 02:41:57 UTC 2015

Well I would vehemently deny that any cure brought about by antibiotics
isn't able to be produced by the immune system.  But they sure do help.

Try them.  You're missing out on a portion of reality that is a
SIGNIFICANTLY large amount of information I guarantee you won't get
otherwise.  Ask people here who have tripped. It's a qualitative experience
that is very difficult to describe.

I'll try: your sensory filters lessen a lot.  You can perceive every lead
on a tree.  You can practically read someone's mind through their facial
and body language.  You see the innate patterns in everything.  You look at
a wall and in one second can tell where studs are from stress marks. You
think about geopolitics and can immediately understand why this country did
this thing.  You find novel solutions for problems which escaped you
before.  You can directly perceive how the information in your mind is
logically composed.

You also hallucinate symmetry, the epitome of which is demonstrated by
seeing symmetric fractals appear to complement natural patterns.  Thus you
also hallucinate symmetry on metaphorical patterns, and may think of
cultural or social connections that do not really exist.  As with all
thought, you must be discerning.

It's very worth trying once in life. Not doing it is like avoiding Thai
curry because you think it might be too spicy.  Choosing not to trip, I
promise you're missing out, and I personally guarantee you will be thankful
for the experience.  Let me know if you need help figuring out what kind of
person to ask for it.

Psychedelics are serious.  Some take them lightly.  They will never receive
the true graces of these chemicals.  They exist to open the minds of our
most intelligent citizens.