[ExI] [Bulk] Re: Religious Idiocy Triumphs Over Science Yet Again

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 21:12:39 UTC 2015

Actually "microdosing" LSD is becoming in vogue.  There's an article in The
Atlantic or something like that about its prevalence in silicon valley.

This is a good resource for lists of effects:
https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Main_Page It's new and I've been pleasantly
surprised at the accurate effect descriptions.

And of course http://www.erowid.org is the bible for psychoactive
enthusiasts who care about what substance and what dose they're taking.
I've met a sad amount of people who have taken random, unknown pills or
powder from strangers.  Which is troubling.

I'm also not an advocate of marijuana use beyond very moderate, perhaps
monthly or less, consumption, or for medical reasons.  It terrifies me that
a large portion of the world population uses a dissociative psychedelic
cannabinoid constantly enough to gain significant tolerance.  I believe the
effects amplify gang violence by dissociating the user from feelings of
reality.