[ExI] heeeeeeehehehehehehheheeeee

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 18:32:02 UTC 2015

On Thu, Dec 17, 2015 at 8:33 AM, Anders Sandberg <anders at aleph.se> wrote:

​> ​
> Never ascribe to pandering what may be actually held views.

​Good advice. And never assume that pandering is worse than sincerity. I'd
be far less worried about the current crop of US presidential candidates if
I thought they were just pandering, but I think they really believe much of
the nonsense they're peddling. The sincere fools are the ones that cause
devastation, for example I think Bush wanted to believe it so badly that he
had convinced himself that there really were WMDs in Iraq.  ​

 John K Clark