[ExI] taxonomy for fermi paradox fans:

Giovanni Santostasi gsantostasi at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 18:43:35 UTC 2015

Keith,
The speed up hypothesis makes no sense. If you can speed up, you can also
slow down. If an advance civilizations masters suspended animation trips of
billion of light years could be experienced as just lasting minutes (in
particular if one can also travel close to c).
So slowing down of consciousness is not a solution to the Fermi's paradox.

Giovanni