[ExI] taxonomy for fermi paradox fans:

spike spike66 at att.net
Mon Feb 2 15:51:21 UTC 2015

Giovanni Santostasi <gsantostasi at gmail.com> , 1/2/2015 7:39 PM:

>…I know it sounds difficult to swallow. But there is only one logical solution to the Fermi's Paradox. We are the first "advanced" civilization in the galaxy if not the entire visible universe…  Giovanni

Giovanni that is perhaps a leading solution, but it is too presumptuous by an order of magnitude to say it is the only logical solution.  At this point I would put it second behind the simulation solution: the Fermi silence is intentional, designed to keep us avatars astonished and pondering where and when we are located in the universe.