[ExI] Fwd: Paper on "Detecting Qualia" presentation at 2015 MTA conference

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 15:38:32 UTC 2015

​
And I said more than once that REDNESS and electromagnetic radiation with a
620 NM wavelength were NOT the same thing. And I'm not unusual, I don't
think anybody believes they are the same, except perhaps for some men of
straw.

  John K Clark

Clearly they are not.  (Obviously not in the case of red/green color
blindness).

I was very surprised when I went to my audiologist to eliminate some noise
in a hearing aid.  I asked him why he didn't listen to it.  He said that
different people would hear different things through the aid.  So if he
listened to it he would not hear what I hear.  Some interaction between aid
and person.   Hmmm.  Bill W
​