[ExI] SETI for Post Singularity Civs

Flexman, Connor connor_flexman at brown.edu
Fri Jan 16 03:23:34 UTC 2015

Thanks! Mathematical physics student at Brown, discovered LessWrong about a
year ago, and the futurism ideas took off from there. Been just lurking
around the community mostly, but after absorbing so much I'm considering
next steps toward working in the field or just contributing via the idea
exchange you guys have built up pretty well.

On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 7:05 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> [...]

Non est salvatori salvator,
neque defensori dominus,
nec pater nec mater,