[ExI] SETI for Post Singularity Civs

Flexman, Connor connor_flexman at brown.edu
Fri Jan 16 05:52:29 UTC 2015

Yeah, I was so shocked to see his writings dating back to 19yo, and from
what you say apparently earlier. Terrifies me when I suddenly realize I'm
lagging on the timeline and I'm only barely a recognized adult human being.
I would have totally bought the math teacher story. While I haven't
interacted with him, the videos I've seen of him speaking come across much
less formidable in the meat world than his writings though, to me anyways.

On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 10:01 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> [...]

Non est salvatori salvator,
neque defensori dominus,
nec pater nec mater,