[ExI] [Bulk] Self-Driving Cars Must Make Ethical Decisions

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 20:33:32 UTC 2015

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 2:48 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> [...]

​Or you could program the car with several options, such as hotel,
mistresses' house​

​, friend's.  For med emergency you just tell the car to park and call
911.

​bill k - I'm so old I owned a horse that would "do the right thing" on its
own under
certain circumstances. Never tested being drunk, though.

You or the horse?  bill w