[ExI] beheadings etc.

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Sun Mar 1 19:55:33 UTC 2015

Il 01/03/2015 15:25, Anders Sandberg ha scritto:
> Tomaz Kristan<protokol2020 at gmail.com> , 1/3/2015 3:20 PM:
>
>     I used to be very liberal on this question of "oppressed people, who
>     just want freedom".
>
>     Now, I am more of a realist. Too many of those, welcomed in EU or US
>     are now fighting for ISIS. Or at least sympathetic.
>
>     "Three school girls" flew to Turkey is on the BBC right now.
>

> You know, Americans have committed crimes in the UK. Maybe we ought to
> send them all home, or at least prevent them from coming over.
>
> "Realism" is usually not based on looking up actual criminology data or
> doing cost-benefit analysis. It is far too often just a reaction to
> salient-sounding news.
>
> Looking at migration patterns and remittances suggests that it is a good
> idea to let people migrate for jobs, and that the remittances are a
> rather effective form of aid to build up their home regions. In fact,
> the post 9-11 cutting of remittance systems to Somalia seems to have
> promoted the piracy in the region since people needed an alternative
> income.

The campus of hate: How terrorist butcher Emwazi's murderous alter-ego
was created in the heart of Britain's capital city

Read more:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2972909/The-campus-hate-terrorist-butcher-Emwazi-s-murderous-alter-ego-created-heart-Britain-s-capital-city.html#ixzz3TAAuqvxt

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Realism is looking where people was radicalized.
So many were radicalized in England, someone would wonder what is so rot
there.

Sometimes one wonder if so many intellectuals prefer minimize or deny
the danger of Islam and point against others just because they fear the
fate of Salman Rushdie without the protection of the Secret Services.

Mirco