[ExI] beheadings etc.

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 11:44:04 UTC 2015

On Sun, Mar 1, 2015 at 12:30 PM, Tomaz Kristan <protokol2020 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> In Zimbabwe it is genetic, I think. In Mosul, it's a mix, I think.

### In Zimbabwe and in South Africa it is genetic in the sense that racism
is genetic: The countries were taken over by unabashedly racist groups, who
proceeded to destroy people of the wrong skin color, mainly because of
their skin color (plus they had money that could be stolen). Of course,
they would kill not just whites but also slaughtered guest workers from
neighboring countries.

South Africa is now a racist country. People of different races are no
longer able to live peacefully together, growing richer together (even if
apart) - instead there is brutal persecution of minorities, effectively a
grass-roots ethnic cleansing.

Rafal