[ExI] beheadings etc.

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 02:06:01 UTC 2015

On 3/1/15, Anders Sandberg <anders at aleph.se> wrote:
> http://slatestarcodex.com/2014/12/17/the-toxoplasma-of-rage/
>

> I think I will let this be my final post in this sordid thread.

### I am a bit surprised by this language, you are usually much more
diplomatic, even in discussions where the other side is disastrously
wrong. As far as I can tell, Tomas was asserting his freedom of
association, which is one of the core tenets of libertarian thought -
while we may dispute a person's judgment in their choice of
associations, we do not deny the right to exercise such judgment. In
fact, many of the celebrated causes of modern progressive thought are
about expanding freedom of association.

So why this dismissal?

Rafal

PS. Scott Alexander is a really smart guy, isn't he?