[ExI] beheadings etc.

Flexman, Connor connor_flexman at brown.edu
Mon Mar 2 13:37:09 UTC 2015

> ### I am a bit surprised by this language, you are usually much more
> diplomatic, even in discussions where the other side is disastrously
> wrong.

Perhaps it's because Anders realizes he is more than disastrously wrong.
Making unfounded claims that the problem in Zimbabwe is genetics is the
kind of thing that causes genocides. It's the same fundamentalism
terrorists use, stating without proof that the outgroup is intrinsically
evil or wrong.
Freedom of association is not a bad principle, but making claims that an
entire race is worse is absurd and leads to atrocity.
Connor