[ExI] Wrath of the Old Ones

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Sat May 2 04:06:42 UTC 2015

On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 5:55 AM, Anders Sandberg <anders at aleph.se> wrote:

> Note that one can continue this chain, with a smarter exception handler
> for every level. The upper 1-2 levels would be the original Old Ones or
> their singleton. The smarter something is, the harder it is to ensure
> reliability and loyalty (unless we succeed with FAI very well), but it
> doesn't have to be used as much. I think it is likely the total amount of
> processing-hours performed on different levels declines exponentially with
> height in this model.

### Imagine being the apex of this pyramid of death-dealers: Spending
millions of years in dreamless slumber, undying, only rising to the chant
of "Anders fhtagn" , to preside over the destruction of the smartest
exceptions, erasing their hopes of a day in the sun, over and over again.

We bow before Anders, who is become the destroyer of worlds :)

BTW, I just bought the complete works of HP Lovecraft, for mere $ 0.99.
Hail Amazon!

Rafał