[ExI] Asteroid value ranking

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Wed May 6 16:06:34 UTC 2015

According to a very old National Geographic article I read on gold, it
makes a REALLY fine frying pan. Cooked eggs to perfection according to the
author. Gold is valuable not just as a store of value, but because it has
such interesting properties. The usefulness can only go up as
nanotechnology uses it to its fullest potential.

-Kelly