[ExI] former deceased nfl players...

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Sep 22 05:11:52 UTC 2015

>... On Behalf Of Dan

>...That should stop completely, especially since these arenas are mainly a
form of corporate welfare for the politically connected sports
franchises...Dan

Dan, do let me take advantage of your comment to offer our European friends
a good summary of what is going on in America today: all politics is all
about money.  There really isn't anything else, never was.  Both
front-runners of both parties demonstrate that all political leadership is
for sale.  One is overt, the other is still kinda making a half-hearted
effort at pretending otherwise.