[ExI] Disappointment

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 21:17:59 UTC 2015

Who will pay any attention to such silly contracts?  If I buy a computer
and the contract says it can't be used to play my favorite game or program
in my favorite language or even to post to a group like this I would
completely ignore it.   If they limit their bot by law so people don't make
enhancements to it and sell those in the sexual arena then they just
encourage such sexbot entrepreneurs choosing another platform.

In a free society no one can successfully much less ethically prohibit
anyone from doing anything that does not initiate force harming the freedom
of others.   The control freaks can mouth off all they want and rational
people will as much as possible ignore them.