[ExI] Disappointment

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 19:19:59 UTC 2015

 bill k wrote:  With ongoing improvements, in the future will humans prefer
doll companionship?

Let's list the pros:

1 - like virgins, they can't make comparisons with other men
2 - they can be satisfied as quickly or slowly as you like
3  - Old joke:  Expensive prostitute reporting to madam:  "He was great -
rich, good looking, smart, good lover.  He clearly doesn't have to pay for
sex with a good-looking woman, so why?"  Madam:  "He isn't paying you for
sex.  He is paying you to go home afterwards."  For many men, that sums up
many assets.
4 - perfect for the agoraphobe
5 - perfect for someone who doesn't like to be touched
6 - perfect for the conversationally clueless
7- perfect for men who have a very poor body image  (25% of married people
have never had sex with the lights on and with no clothes on
8 - perfect for those whose sexual performance is highly variable

(i'll leave the rest for Spike)

No reason that women can't prefer robots to live men either.  I'd provide a
list of assets here too but will leave that for our fairer sex to tell us.
I am sure to leave things out.   bill w