[ExI] Whistling past the graveyard

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 14:06:59 UTC 2016

John Clark - the things they are good at is a testament to the genius of
the computer's teachers not of the computer itself

Huh?  I assume a computer is a blank slate, so whatever it can do is what
the 'teacher's' taught it (programmed it) to do.  Is there a difference
between a computer and its programming??  (ignoring hardware, of course)

bill w