[ExI] Is the list down?

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 07:10:20 UTC 2016

I just sent $50

On Fri, Jul 29, 2016 at 9:57 AM, John Clark <johnkclark at gmail.com> wrote:

> I just sent $80 via paypal to max at maxmore.com
>
>  John Clark
>
> On Thu, Jul 28, 2016 at 5:59 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:
>

>> OK cool, well while the list was down, several of the chronics contacted
>> me and asked if we could donate to the upkeep and maintenance.  John Clark
>> pledged his winnings from Mrs. Clinton’s non-indictment, I matched and
>> doubled, and several others have suggested they would donate to keeping the
>> ExI list alive.  Max I don’t see why you are always stuck with the bill for
>> this.  Many of us have benefitted from its continuing existence.
>>

>> I suggested to John in the very slim chance Mrs. Clinton is indicted
>> before 6 November, I would donate the ill-gotten gains (200 bucks I think)
>> to ExI-chat server maintenance.  {8^D  If not, I will kick in some clams
>> anyway.  Max, shall we post it to your Alcor address?  What is it?
>>

>> spike

Rafal Smigrodzki, MD-PhD
Senior Scientist,
Gencia Corporation
706 B Forest St.

Charlottesville, VA 22903

tel: (434) 295-4800

fax: (434) 295-4951

This electronic message transmission contains information from the
biotechnology firm of Gencia Corporation which may be confidential or
privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual
or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that
information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic
transmission in error, please notify us by telephone (434-295-4800) or by
electronic mail (fportell at genciabiotech.com) immediately.