[ExI] Trump asks "​Why Can’t We Use Nuclear Weapons?​"​

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 18:30:11 UTC 2016

On Wed, Aug 3, 2016 at 1:04 PM, BillK <pharos at gmail.com> wrote:

​> ​
> No need to panic

If you are keeping your head while others around you are losing theirs
​then
you just don't understand the situation.
​

f you wanted to brush up on your knowledge of international relations and
were given a one hour tutorial on the subject by a world class expert would
your first question be, why don't people use nuclear weapons more often,
why are they so bad? Would you really be so confused about this that you
had to ask 3 times? I don't think so because you're sane and to sane people
the answer to some questions are just obvious, but it wasn't obvious to
Donald Trump.

>> ​> ​
> It is worth remembering that no Western political leader has ever said
> ​ ​
> that they would never use nuclear weapons.

To my knowledge since the end of the Cold War until Trump no Western
political leader has publicly said using nuclear weapons in Europe was not
off the table because Europe is a big place.  And is worth
​ ​
remembering that
​ ​
until Donald Trump crawled out of his hole
​ ​
no Western
​ ​
or Eastern
​ ​
political leader
​ ​
has EVER encouraged another nation to obtain nuclear weapons, the USA even
tried to discourage Briton from doing so, but Donald Fucking Trump and
wants to encourage Germany, South Korea, Japan,
​ ​
Taiwan and
​ ​
Saudi Arabia
​ ​
to develop nuclear weapons.
​ ​
SAUDI ARABIA for god's sake!

And by the way, Michael Hayden
​, the ​
4 star general and head of both the NSA and the CIA
​ that I was talking about, also said that ​when President Trump orders the
army to kill
the children of suspected terrorists and to torture people in ways that
were "a hell of a lot worse than waterboarding"
​ the military will refuse to commit war crimes and will flat out refuse to
obey their commander in chief. If Donald Trump is elected, even if nuclear
war is avoided, I don't think he will serve out his entire 4 year term, he
will either resign, be impeached,  or be overthrown in a
military coup
​. And I'll be on the side of the coup. Historically democracies only last
for a few hundred years,  If Trump wins our time is up.

 John K Clark