[ExI] Cosmopolitanism, collective epistemology and other issues

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 21:44:40 UTC 2016

​Haidt makes a lot of sense, but here is what is confusing to me:  I read
awhile back that 'left' and 'right' meanings in the US are just reversed in
Western Europe. (No, not the traffic lanes!)

So when I read 'right' in Haidt, is he referring to the 'left' and just
translating it for us?  Or......

bill w​