[ExI] Signal

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 15:39:28 UTC 2016

On Sun, Aug 14, 2016 at 12:00 AM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> ​> ​
> We need to make it much more difficult to launch nukes, need more review,
> more people involved.

​Maybe, but that is irrelevant because there is ZERO possibility of that
happening anytime in the next 4 years.​

​There is no getting around it, when somebody votes for a third party
candidate they're ​helping to give Donald Trump total control of 4500
H-bombs, each one at least 10 times as powerful as the Hiroshima bomb and
some a thousand times as powerful.

​> ​
> We are likely to elect someone untrustworthy.

​
All politicians have to be untrustworthy to a degree
​, the voters would punish them if they were totally honest and they'd ​
never get elected, but I can find no evidence that Clinton would be more
untrustworthy
​ ​
than the average president. If she does half as well as her husband did
we'll get along fine.
​

> ​ ​
> Both of our major party representatives are untrustworthy people.  One is
> crazy, the other dishonest.

Dishonest won't kill you
​ but​
crazy will. Nixon
​was​
 dishonesty personified and yet we're still alive; we've never had a crazy
president and I don't know if we ever will, but I do know we'll never have
two.

​ John K Clark​