[ExI] crush on stein

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 17:25:30 UTC 2016

On Mon, Aug 15, 2016 at 10:37 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> ​> ​
> I am not a Green, but I have developed a desperate school-girl crush on
> Dr. Stein:
>
> http://freebeacon.com/politics/cnn-interrupts-stein-
> rips-reckless-clinton-conduct-favors-foundation-donors/

 Why couldn’t the Democrat party have found Stein to run as their
> candidate?  She seems so honest and smart.  Cool, I live in a free state,
> perhaps I will vote Green this time.

​Just like most members of this list Stein thinks it's more important to
attack Hillary Clinton than Donald Trump. It's also interesting that free
trade was at one time considered a important topic and Clinton supports
free trade far far more strongly than Trump or Stein or Sanders, and yet
except for me Clinton has received much more criticism around here than all
3 put together. And Clinton made public her tax returns going all the way
back to 1977, even Nixon made public his tax return when he ran for
president, but Trump will not. And yet it's Hillary who's crooked not
Trump, it's Hillary who has something to hide not Trump. Oh and by the way,
Trump is quite obviously crazy but never mind that little detail, let's see
if we can think of more bad things to say about Hillary.

I said a few months ago that I just didn't get it, and I still don't. I
don't get the magnitude of the hatred aimed at Hillary that dwarfs that
of any other candidate, even a crazy one. It's as if you were drowning and
somebody tosses you a life preserver but you refuse to grab it because you
don't like the color.

 John K Clark