[ExI] Trump

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 21:24:20 UTC 2016

On Wed, Aug 17, 2016 at 12:54 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> I’m not an expert on that, but as I understood it, it isn’t Jeesus but
> rather his old man who does the infinite waterboarding, using mixture of
> boiling windex and cat urine, and all such unpleasantness.  Jesus was head
> of the pardons department and the virgins, as I vaguely recall.  Granted I
> might have them conflated with another religion guy.

​In the old man's administration during the Old Testament ​
Yahweh
​ proved himself to be a total bastard but at least once He killed you He
was done fucking with you, however when Junior took oven in the New
Testament He instituted a change in policy. These are the words of Jesus,
the Prince Of Peace, on the subject:    ​

* Matthew 23:33*
 "
*You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to
hell?​"​*

*Matthew 13:42 *
​"*E​*
*very cause of sin and all who practice lawlessness​ will ​be
​throw​n​ into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and
gnashing of teeth*.
​"​

*Matthew 25:44-46*

​"​T
*hey will go away to eternal punishment*
*​*"​

*Matthew 25:41*
​"​
*Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil
and his angels*
*​*"​

*Matthew 18:8*
​*"​*
*It is better for you to enter life maimed or crippled than to have two
hands or two feet and be thrown into eternal fire*.”

*Matthew 10:34*
"
*Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to
bring peace, but a sword.​ For I am come to set a man at variance against
his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law
against her mother in law​ ​*"
​

 John K Clark​