[ExI] Trump

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 21:44:01 UTC 2016

I Googled it and did not find it.  But I remember a project that experts
were going to perform that divided the sayings of Jesus into those he very
likely said and those that were very questionable.

Does anyone know of this?  Certainly the sayings John quoted below don't
really square with Jesus' ideas about forgiveness ('unto seven times
seventy').

bill w