[ExI] candidates and psychopathy

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 16:23:16 UTC 2016

Then ponder that it never seems to cross the mind of the researcher to have
Gary Johnson and Jill Stein in the study, who will be on the ballot in
every state, rather than Ted Cruz and Bernie Sanders, who will be on none
of them.

Please sir, what is wrong with this picture?

*spike*

*You know.  Lots of things.  For one, they probably had little info on
Johnson and Stein.  For another, the two party system.  For another, both
parties are corrupt, and what do you expect when hundreds of millions of
dollars are donated?  In MS you can spend your unused contributions any way
you want (and laws to limit this failed in the legislature this year).  For
another, the campaign trail is way way too long.  Many of us were sick of
it many months ago.  Let's adopt the British system. *

*bill w*