[ExI] Trump's lies

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 03:41:33 UTC 2016

On Aug 23, 2016, at 7:36 PM, Will Steinberg <steinberg.will at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, in Stein's case...... https://twitter.com/drjillstein/status/715230945679380481
>
> "Nuclear power plants = weapons of mass destruction waiting to be detonated. Time to shut them down. #EndNukes"

Do you feel she's lying there? Lying would mean she believes otherwise, but is presenting that position as if it were true. In her case, I'm guessing she probably really does hold that view.

This isn't to say she never lies, but this might be an example.

Also, I just presume all politicians are liars. Makes life easier and makes for a pleasant surprise when a politician is caught not lying about something. (In such cases, of course, they might be saying something unpopular, so perhaps the blame should be on the electorate which seems to prefer the right kind of lies to unpopular truths.)

Regards,

Dan
  Sample my Kindle books via:
http://author.to/DanUst