[ExI] Trump's lies

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 06:21:21 UTC 2016

On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 10:50 PM, Dan TheBookMan <danust2012 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I was focusing on Jill Stein above. My point is that she may actually
> believe what she tweeted -- and not in some crazy, psychopathogical sense
> of believe, but in the pedestrian sense. I don't know enough about her, but
> I'm guessing she's just accepting opinions offered by her crowd -- the same
> crowd that believes a host of other anti-nuclear power views.

At what point does denial of reality shift from "crazy, psychopathological"
to "pedestrian sense"?  The facts - as offered by neutral, third party
analyses - favor nuclear power.  Any serious contender for US President has
the responsibility to have access to such analyses, and to have read them,
so this is information she should have and be acting on.