[ExI] Trump's lies

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 20:34:46 UTC 2016

On Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 4:07 PM, Adrian Tymes <atymes at gmail.com> wrote:

> ​> ​
> the undesirability of a Trump presidency (on which we agree)
>
> ​Undesirable is a massive understatement, it would be a catastrophe, and
not just for the USA but for the entire world. ​

> ​> ​
> It is, in fact, rationally possible to not want Trump in office and at the
> same time vote for Johnson.  This is especially the case in non-swing
> states,

So a rational Johnson voter is quite literally staking his life on the
validity of polls that are usually pretty good but not always. Do you
really want to do that?  I said it before I'll say it again, it's far more
important to avoid a disastrous president than elect a good one, and Donald
Trump scares me to death like no politician in my lifetime.

John K Clark