[ExI] pay to play, was: RE: Trump's lies

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 15:30:24 UTC 2016

On Thu, Aug 25, 2016 at 2:07 AM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> ​> ​
> Mrs. Clinton put government property on her private server which is
> illegal.

George W Bush's
​ ​
Deputy Attorney General
​ ​
and current
*REPUBLICAN​ *head of the FBI
​ didn't think it was illegal, so why should I?​

> ​> ​
> it was Huma’s job to arrange meetings with the State Department for
> wealthy Clinton Foundation donors hoping to buy access.

​I don't understand this horror of buying access, if that were illegal
every member of the House Of Representatives, every member of the Senate,
every state governor, and the President and Vice President would all be in
jail. Donald Trump would be in jail too, he's bragged that he gave money to
candidates so that later if he wants to talk to one of them they will take
his call. And this is money given to help, not a philanthropic foundation
that has saved many lives, but to help nobody but the candidate himself.

While Secretary Of State if Hillary knew somebody had given a lot of money
to the foundation (not to her!) did she advance them a few places in the
long line to shake her hand for 5 seconds and have their picture taken
together so the donner could put it on his office wall? Sure.  Did any of
the money donated end up in Hilary's pockets? No. Did the State Department
make any decision that benefited the donner because of the donation? No.

> ​> ​
> she now has taken on herself the burden of proving her innocence,

​
You don't
​ ​
care that there is no evidence she's guilty, and
​ you don't just ​
demand she prove her innocence of *a* crime, you demand she prove that she
didn't perform any action that the laws of physics allow but the laws of
the USA do not. You demand she prove she's innocent of every one
​ ​
of an infinite number of potential crimes!

> ​> ​
> and that is pretty hard to do

​Yes, that would be pretty hard to do.

> ​> ​
> John we are in for a rough ride, my fellow American.

​There is a 24.9% chance that what you say will turn out to be true. And it
won't be a rough ride just for America but for the entire world.​

  John K Clark